Thursday, November 7th, 2013
+ Reviewing: 13:00 -17:00 (free)
+ Banquet: 17:30-（3000 yen）
Place: Tokyo Office of Kyoto University at Shinagawa
(Level 28 Shinagawa Intercity Tower A) Access
1. Fundamentals, Sputtering:
2. Instrumentation, Combination of SIMS:
3. Biomedical application (including Bio-imaging):
4. Imaging (excluding Bio-imaging), Data processing:
7. Geochemistry, Cosmochemistry:
8. “Adventures in mass spectrometry imaging” Ian Gilmore (NPL, UK)
* The presentations 1-7 are in Japanese and the last one is in English.
Registration is closed.